function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GnaneswarGnaneswar 

how to get "set default record type" setting present under Display & Layout settings in apex code?

Individual User has an option to skip record type selection page if there are multiple record types present for an object in "My Settings | Display & Layout | Set Default Record Types".

https://help.salesforce.com/htviewhelpdoc?id=user_recordtype.htm&siteLang=en_US

Is there a way to see this data through Apex code?
kcpluspluskcplusplus
Can you clarify what data you are looking for? Are you looking for who has the abiliy to do that via profile, or something else?

--KC
GnaneswarGnaneswar
Normally, if user has multiple record types assigned, then on click of standard New button, page is redirected to record type select page. But if the user wants to skip this page, he/she can check the checkbox for that object in the "display & layout" settings. If it is set to true, user will not be shown record type select page even if his/her profile is assigned with multiple record types.

Using Apex code, can I know if the user has selected this checkbox in his/her personal settings?

Hope, you got it now. Let me know if you haven't understood yet.
Thanks!
kcpluspluskcplusplus
Definitely, I can understand that. That would be a good thing to see, but it doesn't look like it's exposed via the API, at least at this point. 

--KC