function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
niki4810niki4810 

Salesforce1 today app integration

Hi,

How to integrate your apps with salesforce1 today app ? Is it possible to do this? If so, could someone point me to an example or documentation?

Thanks,

Nikhil
Norm Sherman SFNorm Sherman SF
Just try yourself. Go into Setup->Mobile Navigation-> And add your visualforce based app to the nav. Just make sure it's not assigned to the first slot, then it should appear in the apps section within the SF1 Mobile App.
niki4810niki4810
@Norman Sherman I am not sure if this is what I wanted. I was checking if there is anyway I can programatically add a reminders to today app. For ex : Lets say I have a contract that was sent for review, and I wanted to keep track of it as a reminder, Can I create a note inside today app programatically?
Norm Sherman SFNorm Sherman SF
Inside the app? No.

Add your logic to the platform using a trigger and the app should be able to consume the data.
niki4810niki4810
@Norm Sherman Could you please point to link/document where I can find an example reference 
Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed
Hi,

Do anyone know how hard it is to integrate the Salesforce 1 with and Handfree signature features on the flexi page and the Camera feature on the Custom Button just like how it shows on the Account Page.