function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS 

flow in vf page not working on site

EE

I've created an elaborate flow for the purposes of collecting information from new clients. Now that I finally have the flow working exactly the way that I want it to... I created a VF page that utilizes a vf page template, and in the defined section "body" I've added the following

<flow:interview name="flowname"/>  Which is between the <apex:define name="body"/> </define> tags

I've added the vf page/template to my sites vf pages list.
I've added both to the guestuser as well

When I lauch the new vf page on the site, I see the first "Intro" page of the flow. But as soon as I select "Next" to begin going through the flow I get:
Authorization Required
You must first log in or register before access this page.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it.

What am I missing here...

I've invested the last 45 days building this elaborate flow, and management is expecting this to be rolled out yesterday... Can anyone help me understand why this isn't working...

I started this following the dreamforce session where it was made very clear that a flow could be used in this manner, which is why I've invested the time to build it... Now that it's built, I can't get it to work...  Panicing... Please help!!!
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS
I figured it out...  I had cloned a vfpage that had structure i needed, but it was pointing to a custom controller, once i changed to the standard controller for the custom object, it worked... Schewwww!
Chandra PrakashChandra Prakash
Hi Mitch,

please check below link if help full.
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_flows_finishlocation.htm

Regards,
Chandra Prakash Sharma
Chandra PrakashChandra Prakash
Hi Mitch,

First you need to create flow. for creating flow go following steps.
For Create <flow :interview> component
Go to the flow list page.
Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows, Click on New Flow button for creating flow.
After create flow . you can use here flow name.

Example : i create flow  ' Firstflow '
<apex:page >
    <h1>Congratulations!</h1> This is your new page.
    <flow:interview name="FirstFlow" />
</apex:page>

User-added image

Regards,
Chandra Prakash Sharma
Bisp Solutions Inc.
http://bisptrainings.com