function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael DsozaMichael Dsoza 

Assignment rule is not working while assigning lead to queue from sites in salesforce

I have created a assignment rule which assign lead to queue when lead status is 'open - not contacted' and when I create lead from saleforce then there is an optional checkbox (Assign using active assignment rule), when we select then it assign a lead to queue otherwise it does not and it is working fine in my case...but the problem is, whenever I create lead from sites (public sites) then it is not assigning to queue and the owner name of the lead is same as sites user.

so i would like to know how cna i assign lead to queue from sites ???
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

Assignment rule works for the leads created from site. Please check debug logs (setup|App setup|monitoring|debug logs).

If it doesn't help then please share your assignment rule.
Offshore Freelance ConsultantOffshore Freelance Consultant
Hi,

Lead /Case Page Layout, check box for AutoAssignment can be configured to always checked and not to show in the page layout.

Use Setup->Customize->Lead or Case->Page Layout -> Select Page Layout -> Edit -> Click Edit Properties button at top.

User-added image

But this property is for out of box page layouts only. Not sure whether you are using a web2Lead HTML for your Sites. In that case, we have to see what is wrong with the assignment rule.

Hope this helps!

JG