function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
asims2006asims2006 

Need Developer to create advanced apex triggers with short turnaround time!

Hello,

I'm looking for a developer to create two advanced triggers for a complicated salesforce instance.  I have a certain amount of budgeted hours for creation, testing, & pushing to production.  I have a healthy rate that I'm looking to pay for a qualified individuals.  Will provide all documentation needed.  Will have to go through quick psudo-interview process and sign Subcontractors agreements.  Looking to kick this project off Wednesday Feb 5th.  Need to make a final decision by Monday Feb 3rd.  Need to be available for Skype and or GoToMeeting Requests.  Please reply to this post and I'll be in touch with next Steps.  Very High Priority!
ForcepowerForcepower
Hi, Please drop me a note at solveit@4cepower.com. Thanks.
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Hi Asims, 

I am leading the Salesforce practice at QBurst Technologies.  I am Rejith, leading the Salesforce practice at QBurst. (holds 5 Salesforce certifications) . You can see my detailed profile here at http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

I have 5 years of strong experience in CRM consulting and Salesforce implementations.

We can help you with your trigger requirements in a time and cost efficient manner. We can connect over both skype & GTM as well.

We would like to have a call with you so that we can introduce my company and myself in more detail in the call. Can we connect tomorrow morning? My skype id is Rejith.Varma 

References & Customer Reviews
Please let us know if you are interested in talking to some of our customers who has availed our services so that you can know more about our skills & commitment.

Also, please visit our Appexchange listing at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009xHKLEA2 to see what some of our satisfied customers say about us

You can search using the Key word QBurst to find 2 of our App Exchange solutions published here.

Looking forward to talking to you.

best regards,
Rejith
Rejith@qburst.com
Phil GugliottaPhil Gugliotta
My name is Phil Gugliotta and my firm provides contract SF Developers.  I have an excellent consultant in mind for your project.  Please email me at phil@tech2resources.com so we can connect.

meena.mehta1.391460020967811E12meena.mehta1.391460020967811E12
Hi,

I'm a US based sr. developer. I can help you with advanced trigger for complicated Salesforce Instance. I can be reached at meenapmehta@gmail.com.