function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ankit26jangupta1.3915992765209487E12ankit26jangupta1.3915992765209487E12 

Unable to download wsdl

HI, all

I am new to salesforce and i m trying to download enterprise wsdl but i am not seeing any link of wsdl to download in the section

Setup | Customize | Develop | API

Pls suggest me steps to download the wsdl.

Thanks,
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

Which browser are you using? Try to user some other browser. 
John StevensonJohn Stevenson
Hello,
All the WSDL downloads are available in your Org under the following section

Setup | Develop | API

Click on the relevant links on that page to generate the WSDL you require.  If you get a page of XML in your browser, simply save the page and check the filename extension is XML.

Thank you
Jonn.
ankit26jangupta1.3915992765209487E12ankit26jangupta1.3915992765209487E12
HI,

Vinita i have checkeUser-added imaged on chrome and IE9 still showing me nothing

John

i am unable to see any link to generate the wsdl.
I have worked on soap but now my requirement is to work on Salesforce API.

Thanks,

John StevensonJohn Stevenson
Hello 

My guess would be that your account does not have the “API Enabled” permission in the Org you have logged into.

As you say you are new to Salesforce then I suggest you sign up for a new developer org at: http://developer.salesforce.com  - In a developer Org by default you will be logging in as Administrator so you have full access to all the WSDL information.  A developer Org also allows you to learn how Salesforce works without breaking anything in production.

Developer Orgs are free and you can create as many as you need.  Each Org is distingushed by the username you used to login to Salesforce

When you need specific WSDL information for your production Org you will need access or someone with Administration and View All Data permissions to supply this.  If you are doing development for your company I assume they have a sandbox (test environment) you can have access too.

Hope this helps
Thank you