function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
imishraimishra 

Customize Approval Email Alert

Hi,
I want to attach a document with the standard approval email which is triggered automatically. Is it possible?
OR
I have created an Email template which i would like to send as an approval email. Is it possible i can have the email approval/rejection through this mail, because when i reply to this mail it gives the email id of the user who created the record.

Its urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Answer chosen by imishra
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Mishra,

When you are setting up the approval process - it gives you the option to select the Approval Assignment Email Template - 

You can create a template and attach the document you wish to send it when the approval request is sent and select this template during the setup of approval Process -

Note that this document will be attched to template once and for all so this will be sent to each and every approver when this email template is sent across.. 

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Mishra,

When you are setting up the approval process - it gives you the option to select the Approval Assignment Email Template - 

You can create a template and attach the document you wish to send it when the approval request is sent and select this template during the setup of approval Process -

Note that this document will be attched to template once and for all so this will be sent to each and every approver when this email template is sent across.. 
This was selected as the best answer
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
You need to activate the feature which allows approval via email - read more: http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=faq_email_approvals_what_is_email.htm&language=en_US
imishraimishra
Thanks Sonam..
It worked fine now.