function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sfdc wonderSfdc wonder 

APO and Business-Org

Hi,
some one help me!!!!

what is the difference b/n APO and Business-Org.who are given thease org's,i mean salesforce or ISV

we developed one managed package.we want to move our app into AppExchange.my app is free.

we followed ISV guide(https://na15.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/salesforce_packaging_guide.pdf)

let me know it is neccessary of getting Business-Org to move our app into Appexchange.
how we get Business-Org?

thanks
Best Answer chosen by Sfdc wonder
aalbertaalbert
Yes, I would log into the appexchange publishing console with your business org credentials.
And yes, you got it, From there, you link your DE orgs (where your manage package(s) reside) to the appexchange.

All Answers

aalbertaalbert
The Business Org refers to the org you use internally to manage your business. As an ISV partner, you are given 2 free CRM licenses. In that org, you also install LMA (License Management Application) and Channel Order App (as necessary).

Using the credentials you use for that business org, you can login to the Appexchange to establish your APO. Basically your business org credentials = your APO.
Sfdc wonderSfdc wonder
hi aalbert,
thanks for reply....!!

we got ISV edition(i.e Business org).we will following this org as APO.once login into AppExchange using APO,we will links APO to Our Build-Org(partner Dev org).Here APO is Master-Org and Build or packaging-Org is Child Org.Once linking is done,we will select our package for security review.If security review is pass,our app is available for Public in appexchange.

Note: Our app is Free

Let me know my approach is correct or not.
if anything miss please correct me

aalbertaalbert
Yes, I would log into the appexchange publishing console with your business org credentials.
And yes, you got it, From there, you link your DE orgs (where your manage package(s) reside) to the appexchange.

This was selected as the best answer
Sfdc wonderSfdc wonder
Thanks aalbert for your valuble response..!!