function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkateshyadav1243venkateshyadav1243 

Need Help on designing target management

Hi,

I have 2 objects Invoice and Target,
In invoice object am stroing  inovice related details(this invoice details coming from tally and storing in salesforce invoice object)
in targer object am giving target to users(Monthly target,yearly target),
What i have to do is i need to create report linking with this 2 objects and i have to do some calculation and i  need to dispaly in report

example i need to show like this
User name             target              total invoice         result

X                                200                    150                     -50

Y                                 300                     350                    +50

Z                                  200                     200                    0

can any one please tell me this is possible by standard way.
or i have to create vf page and i have to inclde in report,
can any one tell me best way to do this scenario

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Venkatesh.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Venkatesh - did you get a chance to check the joined report feature in Salesforce - https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=reports_joined_format_overview.htm&language=en

Considering that the targets are linked to each user also each invoice has a owner which will be a user  so the common field you can tie these two objects will be the user ID/owner ID

Please check this and let me know if this works for you.
venkateshyadav1243venkateshyadav1243
Hi Sonam,
Thanks for your replay,
i dont have any relation ship between target and invoice object,
can you please let me know  without relation ship,how can we create report and show data  in report and do some calculation.
I think its not possible through standard way have salesforce, i think i may have to go to write some wrapper classes if am not wrong.
please let me know your suggestion.

Regards,
Venkatesh.