function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
poonam.8d1.3939297558988455E12poonam.8d1.3939297558988455E12 

How to resolve "java.io.IOException: Stream closed" delivery error on outbound message

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Is the listener up and running.
Can you send a request and succesfully receive a response. You may have to use the SOAP UI.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
poonam.8d1.3939297558988455E12poonam.8d1.3939297558988455E12
Thanks Satish, I have created Web Service listener in .net which is internet facing ie on external server.

I am trying to figure out the way to use the external service in another service which will then send the data across from salesforce to another application. The problem is how to read the Notification message sent  from Salesforce Outbound Message. I have referred below link for implementation and I know how to use APEX APIs as well.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Creating_an_Outbound_Messaging_Notification_Service_with_CSharp_and_.Net_Framework_2.0#About_the_Response

The service will have a Notification Service Reference and it can read the data by specifying :

NotificationService.SalesforceNotificationServiceImp salesforceService = new NotificationService.SalesforceNotificationServiceImp();
            NotificationService.notifications notification1 = new NotificationService.notifications();

NotificationService.OpportunityNotification[] opnotifications = notification1.Notification;

It would be of great help if you can guide me through the process.