function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
serge_gainsbourgserge_gainsbourg 

PKB on Mobile Device: Article Fields Don't Display

I installed the most recent PBK version from the AppExchange and set it up according to the linked instructions.

I cleared the cache on both devices and used the exact same URL to access the PKB from a desktop and a mobile device, but I get different results for field visibility.

When viewing Articles in the PKB via a browser on a desktop, all Article Type fields are visible for all Article Types (one uses the standard Tabbed template, another the standard Table of Content template).

When viewing Articles in the PKB via a browser on a mobile device (Safari in this case), custom Article fields are not showing up on any Artcles, regarless of either Article Type.

Any ideas what might be going on?
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Have you granted access to the article fields for the site guest user?  That's usually the cause for me when fields aren't showing up on a site.

Navigate to the site detail page and click the Public Access Settings button - this will take you to the profile for unauthenticated access to the site - you can then setup the field level security for the article types in question.