function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShailforceShailforce 

Account Tab not visible for customer portal user

I have customer portal enabled in my org. I am using user with profile - Customer Portal Manager Standard. I am unable to see the Account Tab even -
1) Have View and Edit access from profile
2) Given Portal Super User access from profile
3) Added Account tab in Customer Portal.
Thanks in Advance
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Check in the Portal Profile under : App Permissions
Check the box:  Delegated External User Administrator under Partner Relationship Management section

Then go to Object Settings and for Accounts : change the Tab setting from Hidden to Default ON

You should now see the Account tab in portal
ShailforceShailforce
Thanks Sonam for reply, i am using cloned profile Customer Portal Manager Standard and i could not found permissions Delegated External User Administrator and Partner Relationship Management in my profile, Though i have already added the Account and Contact tabs and profile in Customer portal.
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
What is your Account Tab setting in your profile currently? Does it show Default ON? or you see a blank?
ShailforceShailforce
Yes Default On from Profile lavel and added Account Tab in Customer Portal Setting. So no way i can't see the Account Tab.
Interesting thing is i could not see the Delegated External User Administrator and Partner Relationship Management permissions.
May be you are using Gold Partner or some other License. Please share with me Profile you are using.
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
hmmm this is strange...I am using the Customer Portal Manager  User License  - if its not much work - can you please raise a case with our support team explaining the issue - (provide your ORG ID, login access to support for 7 days) and provide me the case number to follow up..we may need to have a closer look to understand what is happeneing..
ShailforceShailforce
thnx Sonam.
ShailforceShailforce
Hi , I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. - Shailendra Accept: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=30OdPgPejARd38Qd3oRe3gMejkZh4BKrSBQonhFtCVF9zcObkR4s6xbfnBBiShBsC5EsOpQsSlRpRZBt6BSrCAZqSkConhzbmlQqnpKqiRQsSlRpORIrmkZpSVFqSdxsDgCpnhFtCV9pSlipn9Mfm4Cej4JrP1CdntNumwJcjoTdSsTbjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7653251197_1&markAsRead= You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe here: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=1JrSd5cylBoT9LpDdBr65Phj8BsClQt65EoQkO9j0NomV5cylFomRHqPkRbmp5cykNrC9SoPh5cylNtztSs7FKpnpDuDxTsntKc3gBu6kMdD8TtCkNqSBxcmUScAkO9jlMtTlGcn4Vp6JIqSRxbj0Zr6BxrmkCp71BpjAMcP1FtC4Sc6VJfmhFoioNdz0MczRAqioNbjRAqmQCej4JrP1CdntNumwJcjoTdSsTbjRAqmkCt7dBtmtvpnhFtCVFfmJB9Clyqn9zsS9RsSVRbmlQqnpKqiRQsSlRpORIrmkZpSVFqSdxsDgCkjoPp4l7q5p6sCR6kk4ZrClHrRhAqmQCsSVRfngCej4JrP1CdntNumwJcjoTdSsTbjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I7653251197_1&markAsRead= Learn why we included this at the following link: http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=e3wTd3RAimlIoSBQsC4Ct7dBtmtvpnhFtCVFfmJB9CNOlmlzqnpOpldOpmRLt7dRoPRx9zANbmYMpzlTsnBEbj4SdPtDdOQZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I7653251197_1&markAsRead= © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA