function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TempleHoffTempleHoff 

How to include the Chatter Feed in Visualforce Page 'RenderedAs' a PDF?

So, I made a custom Print view for an object and thought it would be nice to include the Chatter Feed at the end of the document.  But when you use the standard <chatter:feed> or <chatter:feedWithFollowers> on a Visualforce page that you renderAs="PDF", it looks like garbage with artifacts randoming thrown all over the page.   Has anyone been able to produce a nice looking printout of a Chatter feed on an object?
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
HI , 

Try this, 

Add Chatter functionality to your Visualforce pages in minutes using the following components:

<chatter:feed>: Displays the Chatter feed for a record.
<chatter:feedWithFollowers>: An integrated UI component that displays the Chatter feed for a record, its list of followers, and optionally, a header bar that allows users to show or hide the Chatter feed and subscribe to it.
<chatter:follow>: Renders a button for a user to follow or unfollow a Chatter record.
<chatter:followers>: Displays the list of Chatter followers for a record.
Here's an example of the <chatter:feedWithFollowers> component:

Note that Chatter components don't render for Visualforce pages using Force.com sites.

https://developer.salesforce.com/releases/release/Winter11/Chatter+Components+for+Visualforce

Regards,
Ashish
smita jha 8smita jha 8
HI Ashish,

As u have mention this tag , but i have a doubt that can we show custom object fields as chatter post? if yes can u plz help me?

Thanks in advance,
Smita