function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khillan bhardwajkhillan bhardwaj 

User of particular profile can see his own quota,how ?

Hi,

I want to create record of quota,and want to show records of quota that user of particular profile own.I have enable the forecast object and check the 'show quota' check box to true.I have implement the function, but i do not know whether is write or wrong.

when user click on forecast tab is show forcast value that we set in forecast setting like quarters or months.and show the records of opportunity.
i show only those opportunity that that user has created but not show other user's created opportunity.

Please let me know whether this functionality is right or not. please suggest me some solution

Thanks

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Khillan, 

The OWD for that object b(opportunities) should be private and then the user can see only those records that he / she owns. 

You can also use dashboards where the dashboard or report runs on the running user and shows only his data. 

Reply back if you looking for something specific. 

Regards,

Ashish

khillan bhardwajkhillan bhardwaj
Thanks Ashish,

i have did same already. by clicking on forecast tab i see records of opportunity monthwise.is there is any way to create new records of quota object like we create records of contact,opportunity..etc.

Thanks
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi , 

See the discussion on the therad below, 

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gpBJAAY

Regards,
Ashish