function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
praveen murugesanpraveen murugesan 

Start a discussion button is not working in internet explorer.

Start a discussion button is not working in internet explorer. But in other browser such as chrome, mozilla its working fine

It is not rendering to another page if I clicked. Even I have logged in to salesforce.com.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
if I understand this correctly, you are trying to hit a custom button in Salesforce on IE which when clicked opens another window and renders a page?

Please check IE security setting to see if it is blocking the popups coming generated form the salesforce.com domain.
praveen.murugesan1.3960002564002742E12praveen.murugesan1.3960002564002742E12
No Sonam I am saying abt this User-added image
bombobombo
You need to enter a question before you can click that button (at least in Chrome), maybe that's the point? 
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
it should ideally ask you to sign up or sign in and this information should be visible on a dialog bubble which should appear once you click.

I've tested on IE 11 and its working as expected - can you please let me know the version of IF you are using..
Lukas

After clicking Start a Discussion only we ll get this screen to enter our questions and descriptionUser-added image
Sonam

I am using IE 11 only. All other links such as view my questions edit profile were working fine. This button is working.