function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DannyK88DannyK88 

Interview Questions for Senior Developer

Hi everyone,

The company I work for is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for one of our clients. I have been asked to come up with some questions to ask Senior Salesforce Developers that interviewers at my company can ask applicants to verify their knowledge. If someone could provide me with some questions that I could ask a Senior Salesforce Developer to verify their knowledge of salesforce and their experience that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
DonRobinsDonRobins
Danny - It's not clear what your expectation is for a 'Senior Salesforce Developer' - must they be experienced with Apex and Visualforce, or only the declarative aspects of development? There's a substantive difference. In either case, the first thing you should consider is filtering them based on whether they've achieved certifications. A 'declarative developer' would have the knowledge to pass the Certified Developer exam; an Apex and VF coder whould have the Certified Advanced Developer, or at least have passed the first part which is a multiple choice exam. While it's true that there are many talented and experienced developers that have never worked toward certification, it is the best baseline for verifying understanding and proficiency with the platform; the 'questions' that would verify their knowledge are exactly what the certification tests are all about. The Advanced Certified Developer must also prove their programming acumen by coding a solution that they are jusdged on by a panel of experts. I suggest you leverage it if you can. 
farukh sk hdfarukh sk hd
This will help you,

Salesforce Interview questions,

https://www.sfdc-lightning.com/p/salesforce-interview-questions.html

Salesforce Interview questions scenario based,

https://www.sfdc-lightning.com/p/salesforce-scenario-based-interview.html