function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WhyserWhyser 

Error Uploading Change Set

I'm running into a lot of issues uploading changesets to my other sandboxes or production
I get an error similar to this

The following outbound change set upload failed due to a system error:

Change set: 2014-04-15 (04tS00000001Nls)
Organization: staging (Developer Pro Sandbox) (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
User: xxxxxx xxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Error Number: 1876945623-22397 (152101301)

I realize that some sandboxes and production instances are on Spring 14 and some are still on Winter 14.
I have checked the areas that I'm trying to deploy to, they are both on Winter 14 and my production instance is still on Winter 14.

The items I am deploying consist of:

Custom fields
Page Layouts
One workflow rule
One field update

I have attempted to upload the change set without the workflow rule and field update, and it still fails.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Do you need more information about my changeset?
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi, pls reach out to salesforce support and create a case providing this error ID (Error Number: 1876945623-22397 (152101301)) so that our team can troubleshoot this further as this seems like an internal error.
NehalNehal (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The Error Number: 1876945623-22397 (152101301) states as below:

"Failure(s) during upload:
package.xml:Metadata API received improper input. Please ensure file name and capitalization is correct. Load of metadata from db failed for metadata of type:Layout and file name:Opportunity__hd-Opportunity Layout."

The failuer is due to Metadata API received improper input. Please check the name and API name, correct them if needed and save them. Create another changeset with these corrected components and upload. Also check if there are duplicate layouts in your change set.

Hope this helps.

seahorcesolnsseahorcesolns
Did you figure out how to resolve this?