function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
srikanth nsrikanth n 

please any one can guide mee to integration between salesforce to magento?????

please any one can guide mee to integration between salesforce to magento?????
vfexp41vfexp41
@srikanth n

I am working on magento to salesforce integration can you post u r exact task then i can help you
srikanth nsrikanth n
Thanks for reply...My requirement is to integrate sfdc to magento and pull all invoices of customer to sfdc......Please help me out
vfexp41vfexp41
@srikanth n

that your  requirement is you have to move all invoices which are exist in magento to salesforce am i correct..??
srikanth nsrikanth n
yes your correct But along with invoice we have to pull accounts also.......please share your skype ID or GTALK soo that we can chat
vfexp41vfexp41
@Srikanth n,

Is there any relation ship between accounts,invoices...?? as per u r requirement you have to develop a webservice you have to give the Magento 
developers..
srikanth nsrikanth n
There is lookup relationship between accounts and invoices. my need is wsdl file of magento, how to generate it? please provide some links...
vfexp41vfexp41
@SRIKanth

Right now you are getting the records from external system, you have to insert in sfdc. If you go for SOAP you have to create the webservice and you have to give the Magento developers, when you go for rest by using mangento endpoint URl you can get the records into salesforce.Decide which is best for you.
srikanth nsrikanth n
I want to implement  using rest api, can any one guide me.