function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
madhu_ramadhu_ra 

How to change the app name in salesforce mobile sdk OAuth request page

I set up the mobile sdk and successfully created a new hybrid_local project which is working fine. My problem is in the access permission allow/ deny page it's showing "Salesforce Mobile SDK Sample App is requesting permission for ..." something like this. Where I can change this app name? So that it'll view like "MyApp is requesting permssion for..." ?

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by madhu_ra
madhu_ramadhu_ra
I think this is coming from the connected app in salesforce side. So nothing is there to do with the mobile app code.

All Answers

madhu_ramadhu_ra
I think this is coming from the connected app in salesforce side. So nothing is there to do with the mobile app code.
This was selected as the best answer
Pedram SalehPedram Saleh
I had this same problem, but the app name wasn't editable in Salesforce. I created the app using forcedroid create (for a react native app), and the SalesforceMobileSDK Sample App is not listed in the connected apps, but it is listed in the Connected Apps Oauth Usage section.

You need to create a connected app in SF and link it to your app by putting the pertinent info (e.g key etc.) in /android/app/src/main/res/values/bootconfig.xml