function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sandeep M 1Sandeep M 1 

Account Suspended in webassesor during salesforce exam

On the beginning of this month , I scheduled my Dev 401 exam. While i am writing ,In middle of the exam , the exam has been ended saying some error as out of webcam even i am infront of it as per the conditions. I immediatly opened a case and waiting for their reply . And couple of days back i opened another case mentioning the same , but still there is no response. I have my case number. How can i check my case status ? Why does this suspension is done ? what does it mean ? What can i do now ? could any one suggest me
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
Call the webassessor/kryterion support and provide your user name, they should be able to help you on this.
sathish reddysathish reddy
sandeep how you contact the salesforce certification people.because I also face same problem let me know please since three days waiting for reply from salesforce certification but no use
Sandeep M 1Sandeep M 1
Hello Satish,

I communicated with them in twitter
Hi Sandeep, Thanks a lot How many days it will take If I contact through Twitter please. Thank you Kiran
Sandeep M 1Sandeep M 1
took 2 weeks
Hello Sandeep, Could you please help me how you reschedule the exam. because no one is replying to my tweet on Twitter. Thank you Kiran
Sandeep M 1Sandeep M 1
You better catch on my personal email venkat.sandeep626@Gmail.com