function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Juan SpagnoliJuan Spagnoli 

Salesforce's error when I'm trying to upload a package's version

I'm getting an internal error when I hit "Upload" button in a Managed Package to create a new version of our application, I don't know why. We run all tests and there are no failures. The error that we are getting is:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 213584053-89103 (-1623719448)

We reaised a Case to Salesforce's support. Is someone getting the same message??

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Juan Spagnoli
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Juan,

I checked the case you've raised - could you please check the following in your managed package:

Page 'SiteTemplate.apexp' exposes public remoted methods in component 'erpvs__webstoreuserdata' that are not in the same namespace as the page

Please correct the above and try to upload the package again.

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Juan,

I checked the case you've raised - could you please check the following in your managed package:

Page 'SiteTemplate.apexp' exposes public remoted methods in component 'erpvs__webstoreuserdata' that are not in the same namespace as the page

Please correct the above and try to upload the package again.
This was selected as the best answer
Juan SpagnoliJuan Spagnoli
Sonam, you're the best! Thanks a lot for your prompt help.

I don't know why this problem was triggered, we don't have SiteTemplate's page in our package. Anyway, finally I didn't need the RemoteAction method so I just deleted it. Now we were able to upload a new version.

Thanks again!