function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
perigongjperigongj 

Unhandled fault has occurred in this flow - Error appears only for one user

A flow that has been created continues to generate the error "An unhandled failt has occurred in this flow" when the specific user reaches the step that creates the record; however, he is the only user that receives this error. All others using the same profile can run the flow without any issues. I have also checked the user's settings and cannot see any difference from his setup from others. 

Has anyone else run into this issue before or have any suggestions?
Best Answer chosen by perigongj
SilkcutzSilkcutz
Check their profile. My experience is that your flow is referencing a field for which the user does do not have read/write privilges where as the other profiles do. 

All Answers

Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
Check if you are referring to any user field that is pointing out to null. Compare the current user's record with any other user's record to whom the flow is working fine.
SilkcutzSilkcutz
Check their profile. My experience is that your flow is referencing a field for which the user does do not have read/write privilges where as the other profiles do. 
This was selected as the best answer
perigongjperigongj
Thank you for the advice. It looks like this user did not have a specific license that all the others had active.