function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS 

what is the developer org url to login?

what is the url to login to the de org... I signed up for one about a year ago. No matter where I search on salesforce, I cannot seem to find a single reference illustrating where to login to the DE org, All I can find are links to sign up... OK... tried to sign up again, and I get a message that my email is already used... Ok... Where can I go to login???
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS
OK... I didn't realize I could use the default login page...

None the less I have signed up for a new account, I was told I would get an email... Never did (not in junk mail or inbox) So I clicked on forgot password, I did get an email with a link, when I clicked on it, it asked me to answer my security question... Clearly one was never defined, so I tried to leave blank (ERR), tried to answer the question with known answer (ERR) now I'm at a loss... Who do I contact for assistance with this login... I would really like to get started tinkering with salesfore1 mobile apps...
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS
Can anyone help... I signed up for another one over two hours ago, and I still have not received an email. I'm reluctant to select forgot password again, since I've had no opportunity to setup the challange questions... Any thoughts!!!!
Mitch_AMSMitch_AMS
I still have not recieved any email following signing up for the developer account, can anyone help...
thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril
Hey Mitch, can you email me at anassi@salesforce.com and I'll take a look at this for you?
Bhaskar PramanikBhaskar Pramanik
@thisisnotapril,

2016, and the problem Mitch had highlighted seems to exist still !
I signed up for DE a couple of days back, and whatsoever there is no reference on SF as to how to access the DE org.
I used the confirmation email to reach the DE org, and the experience was not a pleasant one :(

If you can then please take this up with Salesforce team, so that they can add atleast a link or something somewhere which points to DE org.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Myra JordanMyra Jordan
I too cannot find the developer practice software that I signed up for and was using last night. I have spent over 2 hours trying to figure this out. I have emailed my system admin and am waiting for a response, but may just give up on trying to use this tool since I am so frustrated with it, among other things in SF. I attempted to sign up again, but my email address is resulting in the same error as described above.