function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neil_edwards_fcca1.389781386123482E12neil_edwards_fcca1.389781386123482E12 

Cant see files that I own in Content

I'm trying to change the ownership of files in Content to the new owner of an Account when it changes.  I have changed the ownerId field in both ContentDocument and ContentVersion to the new account ownerId.  If I open up the documents in Content and check the File sharing settings I can see that the new Account owner is showing as being shared on all the documents. 

However if I log in as the Account owner and go to 'Files' tab and select 'Files I own' these documents do not show up.  

The files are in Library folders which the Account owners do not have access to.  If however I open a document in the folder and manually share the document in the folder with the new Account Owner (even though it already shows it being shared) then the account owner can then see it.

From this I assume there must be another object that I need to update with the changed ownerId , maybe a FeedItem?? so that the new Account owner can see the document that it is the owner for.

Any ideas?
Parvinder SinghParvinder Singh
The files will not show under owned by me, but they will show up under the sahred with me list, the reason is that file owner still stays with the original file creator even if the new version owner has been changed to the new owner.