function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prateek gandhi 3prateek gandhi 3 

Salesforce1 RE: Conditional page overriding using nooveride=1

Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.
Nivedita JokhunNivedita Jokhun
I am having teh same issue, and in a certain post, they said that it was resolve, but it doesn't work for my case. Did u got the solution?
Jeff LupJeff Lup
I too have the same issue.  Has anyone resolved it?
kgilkgil
nooverride parameter has not been supported in Salesforce1 since rolling out. Progress has been made though! You can now include the nooverride parameter with navigateToURL in Summer '15 orgs:

sforce.one.navigateToURL('/{!Opportunity.id}?nooverride=1');

navigateToSObject still does not honor this parameter :(
BalaRBalaR
Thanks @Kgil. Your navigateToURL suggestion with the "nooverride" worked.
LEK ChaiLEK Chai
@Kgil @BalaR 

sforce.one.navigateToURL('/{!Opportunity.id}?nooverride=1') doesn't work for me in Lighting Experience. Still get "This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or Salesforce1." 

We have an override View button for Classic, but in Lightning we don't need to override to view a record.  

Any other ideas I can try? Thanks in advance.
Satyajeet Maharana 1Satyajeet Maharana 1
The code - sforce.one.navigateToURL('/{!Opportunity.id}?nooverride=1') was working fine till Summer ' 16 . But it is not working since Winter'17 Release. It just enters infinite loop. Does anyone have any solution for this?