function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arvind KauhsikArvind Kauhsik 

Getting Connection Exception

Hi ,

My appliction is sending some data by using a csv file in bulk and some times during making the connection with salses force my code is as below to make connection:
      partnerConfig=new ConnectorConfig();
      partnerConfig.setUsername(strUserName);
      partnerConfig.setPassword(strPassword);
      partnerConfig.setAuthEndpoint(strAPIURL);
      partnerConnection=new PartnerConnection(partnerConfig);

So when it actually try to make the connection using the last statment of the code snipet it is giving the following exception and this exception occures randomly. Please help me out to know the reason for this .

com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to parse detail: START_TAG seen ...... @1:431 due to: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Incompatible type 'class com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.LoginFault' specified as xsi:type. It must be a subclass of 'class com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException' at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.parseDetail(SoapConnection.java:237) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.createException(SoapConnection.java:203) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.receive(SoapConnection.java:149) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.send(SoapConnection.java:98) at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.login(PartnerConnection.java:955) at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.(PartnerConnection.java:380) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkConnectionLocater.getBulkConnection(RWSFDCBulkConnectionLocater.java:72) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkUtil.createJob(RWSFDCBulkUtil.java:76) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkOperations.doUpsert(RWSFDCBulkOperations.java:182) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFObjUpdater.processRecordsWithSFDC(RWSFObjUpdater.java:285) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFObjUpdater.run(RWSFObjUpdater.java:166) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) 
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hey Arvind,

I checked online and found a similar issue came up due to the wrong credentials :
https://github.com/solenopsis/Solenopsis/issues/24

Please check if the step given on the link resolves your issue..
Eslam Khoga 4Eslam Khoga 4
OK, it's login fault error, but what's the root cause of the parsing issue?