function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShaminaShamina 

Integrate WeChat with Salesforce

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate WeChat with Salesforce?
Salesforce support said there is no standard plugin and we could not find any application on AppExchange.
We have contacted wechat support by mail but we did not receive any reply.

Best Regards,
Shamina
Jacky ChanJacky Chan
Yes. It's possible to integrate Salesforce with wechat.

There are teams in China those have solution. Could you let me know your business requirements?

Regards,
Jacky
James zengJames zeng
Hi Jacky,

I would like to know the possible solution to integrate Wechat with Salesforce community.

For example, the group members in Wechat could be integated to Salesforce become a SF account. The peer to peer dialog in Wechat could be synchronized to Salesforce as records under single account; when wechat members place a B2C order, the order is transferred into an oppertunity record in salesforce...

could you please let me know if you could help? thanks.
Paul SedlakPaul Sedlak
Did anyone ever find a solution to this (integrate SFDC and WeChat) ?
seo singaporeseo singapore
don't worry, if this can earn money, wechat will do it. They don't do because they don't think it's can earn money. that's wechat
JairJair
Hi Shamina,

Please check our Charket app in the AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000CTKbjEAH
Ryan RussikoffRyan Russikoff
Hello- Charket is limited and isn't available for Professional edition. Any ideas??
angela chen 12angela chen 12
It is possible and we have helped many companies doing integration with Wechat. If you are interested, you can email me at angela.chen@celnet.com.tw
Ishan Goyal 16Ishan Goyal 16

Multichannel tool for Salesforce

I believe Communicat-O (https://www.communicat-o.com/) is the tool that integrates all social media channels chat at one place in Salesforce.

Communicat-O is an easily implemented integration of inbound and outbound Text Messaging (SMS), MMS (sending pictures and files), and multichannel capabilities tool within Salesforce. Its integration with Salesforce is a matter of few hours of work and you are good to go thereafter.

With the help of Communicat-O you can Embrace the richer capabilities of the latest channels by Integrating top Multi-channels like Whatsapp, WeChat, Fb Messenger, and more at one place with your existing Salesforce CRM systems to provide personalized and relevant experiences. This Salesforce tool helps in establishing secure and dedicated social support channels with the help of Salesforce’s Service Cloud to manage Multi channels service questions by instantly creating a case inside it.

Try Communicat-O’s FREE Trial Today!

Pmmodi SchemesPmmodi Schemes
The latest information about State & Central Government Schemes at yogi Modi yojana (https://yogimodiyojana.in/)
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47

Hi Shamina ,

Now after some changes in salesforce It is being most easy to connect wechat with the salesforce.

There are some steps in this video which is given my salesforce.

Go to this link:
https://www.salesforce.com/video/1780244/

If you find your Solution then mark this as the best answer.

Thank you!

Regards,
  Suraj Tripathi 

Domenico Gentile 9Domenico Gentile 9

HI, I found your video very helpful, thank you. I have some questions about integration.

1) Using Charket, is it still necessary a Chinese system integrator for the connection? Or can an Europeanone do it too?

2) In my use case, I need to connect Many accounts, because each account belongs to a seller who needs to communicate 1to1 with customers. Is It possible? Can they use their own personal account? But is there any way to separate personal conversations from professional ones? Personal ones probably don't have to be tied to records, is it right?

3) are there any costs or limitations relating to outbound or inbound messages?

Thank you! 

Aaron Lau 1Aaron Lau 1
Hi Domenico,

Thanks for your questions. I believe you already contacted us through our website (www.charket.com). We can use a call to cover these things.