function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HarishGoudd BuuraHarishGoudd Buura 

2way integration with .net, shall i use enterprice wsdl or I need give custom wsld

Hi, Please let me know that can we use Enterprise WSDL file for 2 way connection with .net appilcation OR I need give Custom WSDl file , Now with enterprise WSDl other system getting all data from salesforce objects shall I proceed with this OR  now I need to make connection in both way
Best Answer chosen by HarishGoudd Buura
SrikanthKuruvaSrikanthKuruva
Enterprise or partner WSDL can be used in .net application only to update/create in Salesforce. but if you want to update a record in 3rd party system then you have to import the WSDL provided by this 3rd party into salesforce. Clearly Enterprise/Partner is not for 2 way integrations. 

All Answers

Salesforce also provides partner wsdl (loosely typed). but to answer your question I need what you mean by 2 way integration
integration b/w two systems in like there should be update in both systems , for example if record is created in root system, updation in leaf system be happen and if a record is created in leaf system the record should be updated in root system also 

Please let me know 
Enterprise or partner WSDL can be used in .net application only to update/create in Salesforce. but if you want to update a record in 3rd party system then you have to import the WSDL provided by this 3rd party into salesforce. Clearly Enterprise/Partner is not for 2 way integrations. 
This was selected as the best answer
I have given enterprice  wsdl file to third party system and  they are able to fetch the all object data from salesforce,  then i will request them to give wsdl file i can parse it in to salesforce so that i can connect to the 3rd party system,  
please correct me if i wrong