function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prasant Kumar SatpathyPrasant Kumar Satpathy 

Need a live project

Hi,

I am Prasant.I am new to salesforce developemnet.I have learnet most of the salesforce concepts like Apex,triggers,API's and salesforce customization.I have practiced with varuous uses cases form this forum.However i still don't have experience of a full time project.So if any body can help me in this context.

Thanks in advance,
Prasant
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi , 

See the blog below which have basic dummy apps, 

http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/2013/11/10-salesforce-apps.html

Regards,
Ashish
Tas_SDFCTas_SDFC
Try to get certified (Admin / Dev) and then later you can try for a project from any Non-Profit Organization. They'll not pay you, but will provide a reference. Good to start with.
Kiran GKiran G
Hi Prasant,

If you are still looking for this, we have some projects where we could help each other out. Please write to me at kian.ston1985@gmail.com with your contact details.

Regards,
Kiran
VaishnaviVaishnavi
Hi ,

Myself Vaishnavi,I am also looking for some online salesforce admin or developement projects.If you have the projects still available and if u are looking for someone to join i can join, can u pls let me know if i have a chance.

Thanks in advance,
vaishnavi.
shragvi ashragvi a
Hi,
My self sony. I am also looking for real time experience on salesforce concepts. Please let me know if you have real time projects. I have 201 , 401 certifications.

Thanks
Sony
Jason Gelsomino 9Jason Gelsomino 9
I am working on a prototype that I could use some help with. I need to build a web service that connects to an external source. The response needs to pass back into a custom object in salesforce. So I think I would need: Custom Controller to pass the parameters, JavaScript button to invoke the APEX and the VF page to display the results. If anyone is interested message me at developer@q8labs.info?
Kshma SinghKshma Singh
Hi Iam certified Salesforce Administrator looking for some real time salesforce expeience.
Deepu sfdcDeepu sfdc
Hi,
I am looking for real time experience in salesforce development project. Please write to deepu.sfdc001@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Deepa

Hima Bindu 70Hima Bindu 70
Hi @Jason I tried sending message to you but it failed. Can you please mail me at himabindu.salesforce@gmail.com. I am looking for a project to work on.

Thanks
Vinay_guptaVinay_gupta

Hi All,

I am trying to learn salesforce by ownself. I have gained self-knowledge on the apex, VF, Triggers and other development aspects. I have also completed the App builder certification.

Can someone please help me to get some live project hands-on experience? or if anyone looking for salesforce developer, I can help him?
I need it urgently?

Regards,
Varun

zeenat kausarzeenat kausar
I am trying to learn Salesforce Lightning , Apex ,Triggers  and other salesforce related stuffs .I am keen to work on some salesforce projects.If someone need any helping hand on any of there salesforce projects. Please let me know zeenat.honey.01@gmail.com. I would be happy to be a part of it.
shubhangi gupta 36shubhangi gupta 36
Hi , I am new to salesforce learning Salesforce Lightning,Apex and other related stuff . I  am willing to work on some salesforce projects .If anyone looking for salesforce developer ,I can help out. Please help me in my new start :)
shubhangi9gupta91@gmail.com
Gajanan SabaleGajanan Sabale
Hi,

I am Gajanan.I am new to salesforce developemnet.I have learnet most of the salesforce concepts like Visualforce,Apex,triggers,API's and salesforce customization.I have practiced with varuous uses cases form this forum.However i still don't have experience of a full time project.So if any body can help me in this context. & 

If you have Id & password please provide

Akanksha Dash 1Akanksha Dash 1
Hi,

I am new to salesforce and have done  training and certifications in admin field. I am looking for some online salesforce admin projects.So please help me in this context.
Priyanka Grover 5Priyanka Grover 5
Hi All,
I recently got Salesforce admin certified (201)and I am looking for real-time Projects to gain experience. Please let me know and my email id is priyag90@gmail.com.Thankyou so much for the help! 
Haritha SarwaHaritha Sarwa
Hi All,
I recently got Salesforce admin certified (201)and I am looking for real-time Projects to gain experience. Please let me know and my email id is haritha.sarwa@outlook.com.Thankyou so much for the help! 
Sridhar M 32Sridhar M 32
i All
  I recently cleared Sales force Admin ADM 201 certification & I'm looking to work on projects & real time scenarios & Admin trobleshootings & daily tasks to gain experience. Please let me know sridm30@gmail.com I  really appreciate your help 
thanks in advance..
Kunal DapseKunal Dapse
Hi,

I am Kunal. I am learning Salesforce for a few months and I really want it as my career. I have learned most of the Salesforce concepts like Apex triggers, Apex class, vf pages, process builders, workflow, dashboard and reports, etc. However, I still don't have experience of a live project in Salesforce development. So I will be really thankful if you help me. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kunal
Sulagna SatrujitSulagna Satrujit
Hi,
I have done ADM 201 and PD1 certifications .Need real time project for experience,would be grateful if someone can help.Please drop a message to sulagna.sst@gmail.com
sanath reddy 12sanath reddy 12
Hi
I am Salesforce developer I am learnings for few months,but i don't have real time experience in salesforce. I would be very thankful if someone can help me with the project. Please share details  sanathreddy21@gmail.com. 
kaustubh priy jaiswalkaustubh priy jaiswal
Hi, 
I am a salesforce developer I want a salesforce lightning-based projects to enhance and explore salesforce I am ready to work for free if interested and having any project requirements please drop a mail @kaustubhjaiswal221@gmail.com.
Karthik L 1Karthik L 1
I am Karthik.I am new to salesforce developemnet.I have learnt most of the salesforce concepts like Apex,triggers,API's and salesforce customization.I have practiced with various uses cases from this forum.However i still don't have experience of a full time project.So if anybody can help with live projects on which I can work on.
naveen t 13naveen t 13
Hi, 
I am a salesforce developer(new) I want a salesforce lightning-based projects to enhance and explore salesforce I am ready to work for free if interested and having any project requirements please drop a mail @naveen.naidu21@gmail.com.
Shruti Pawar 9Shruti Pawar 9
Hi, 
I am a salesforce developer I want a salesforce lightning-based projects to enhance and explore salesforce I am ready to work for free if interested and having any project requirements please drop a mail @shruti.pawar.088@gmail.com
nandini athota 6nandini athota 6
Hi,
I am new to salesforce developer.I have learnt most of the salesforce concepts &I have practiced with various uses cases .However i still don't have experience of a full time project.So if anybody can help with live projects. Here is my Mail id athotanandini@gmail.com
Meghana RamannaMeghana Ramanna
Hi,
I am a salesforce developer I want a salesforce lightning-based projects to enhance and explore salesforce and I have to attend interviews so please help me with some development projects and some challenges faced during project, please drop a mail @ - megumegs@gmail.com
Umesh Singh BhadouriaUmesh Singh Bhadouria
Hi,
Myself Umesh,I am also looking for some online salesforce admin projects.If you have any projects still available and if u are looking for someone to join i can join, can u pls let me know if i have a chance.

Thanks in advance,
Umesh