function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nitin sharmanitin sharma 

Eclipese

Hi ,I created trigger annd class in Eclipse and I wanted to test it in the saleforce UI.When I try to save Class in Eclipes.On the first line of code ,I see an x  red color checkbox which says

Multiple Markets at this line-
                                  -------------------File only saved locally,Not to the server

--------------------------- save erro:-enitity is not org accessible.

The below given line is the first line and It gives me an error on this line,Saying 

Multiple Markets at this line-
                                  -------------------File only saved locally,Not to the server

--------------------------- save erro:-enitity is not org accessible.

public class Reservation
{

Can somebody please help how to get rid of this error so that its gets saved to the salesforce from eclipse.?

nitin sharmanitin sharma
When I try to create class direcly in the salesforce thoroug UI ,I get the same error,error is:

-Entity is not org-accessible at line 1 column 8

Yesterday from eclipse everything saved to salesforce server but not today.Can somebody please help.

public class Reservation
{
Justin ManchesterJustin Manchester
Hi Nitin,

Is that your full class?  because you should not run into any issues saving:
public class Reservation
{
}
nitin sharmanitin sharma
HI justin,

No that wasn't the full class.However,i have been able to solve that issue.