function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rajesh k 10rajesh k 10 

Why salesforce most popular ?

Hi,
            What is the main differences between before using technologies OR CRMs and salesforce CRM .What is the main goal of of CRM,Features and Why maximum peoples interesting the salesforce CRM.

Difference between customers and Users in salesforce?

EXample:I have one company, In my company salesforce CRM is there ,What is the use of Salesforce CRM ?

please Give me brief description
pradeep naredlapradeep naredla

Hi rajesh,

Easy to use
Salesforce CRM is as easy to use as the Web sites you use every day. You can log in from anywhere, view and update customer data, and work with your colleagues—anytime you want. Get started right away and see a big impact on your business in no time.

Easy to set up
Import your existing data from ACT!, Gmail, or Outlook or upload an .XLS/CSV file and before you know it, you’re ready to go.

Click to customize
Really, it’s that easy! If you can click a mouse, you can change workflows, add fields, and create sales processes. The result? Higher productivity and automation like you’ve never had before.

No software hassles
What if you never had to buy, install, or upgrade software again? With cloud-based applications, upgrades are automatic, so you always have the latest version. And better yet, all your customizations stay intact through every upgrade. How cool is that?

Security you can count on
All customer data is protected with physical security, data encryption, user authentication, application security, and more. Using the latest firewall protection, intrusion detection systems, and proprietary security products, salesforce.com gives you the peace of mind that only a world-class security infrastructure can provide.

Thanks,
pradeep

rajesh k 10rajesh k 10
Hi pradeep naredla,
                             In real time so many  clouds are there sales cloud,service cloud,marketing cloud,database.com cloud and collabaration cloud.What is the use of these clouds in realtime and tellme any real time example I am a fresher?

help me.......
pradeep naredlapradeep naredla
Hi rajesh,

Difference between different clouds is like it depends on ur type of bussiness go through the below explination

Sales Cloud :-

“When we develop product in force.com for sales then it comes in Sales Cloud Ex: - Account, Contacts, and Lead”.

In Other Words “ we can say that The Sales Cloud from salesforce.com is the world's #1 sales application. It gives reps, managers, and execs everything they need to connect with customers and focus on what's important —more selling and less administration. It helps you close more deals - faster, gain real-time visibility into sales, and connect with today's social customers”.

Service Cloud :-
When we want to provide some facility and also provides support to the clients then it comes in Service Cloud. Ex: - create cases is the example of Service Cloud in which client write his problem into cases instead of call.

In Other words “In service cloud when we sales product to client then we provides the many different types of facilities to client which will be helpful to client just like Call Center.
In call Center ,client can make a call and ask his problem regarding product and can find the better solution about his problem“.

collabaration cloud:-  its is known as chatter cloud means u will have the chatter lisence and you can develop a cloud with in ur organization for collaberation

rajesh k 10rajesh k 10
Hi pradeep naredla,

Thank you for reply

please send me any real time documentation related to salesforce.I am a new in salesforce

Mailid:mahesh060708@gmail.com

help me............