function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raj 6Raj 6 

Alert message is coming after automatically creating Case and Contact from Prechat form in Live Agent?

We are using Liveaget to support customers.As per one of my requirement,I've implemented that automatically creating case and contact when a chat initiated.Here this functionality is working fine means case and contact is creating but after creating these two one pop-up message is coming like ' This is page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave-data you have entered may not be saved' .

Please suggest me how to resolve this?

pconpcon
If you are using the LiveAgent javascript information on an external site (probably would work with a Salesforce Site), there should be a part of your HTML an id like "liveagent_button_offline_XXXXXX" You could inside of that div, place a button or additional HTML that tells them the message and then allows them to create the case.  NOTE: This will not stop someone (if they have any HTML/CSS experience) from overriding the LiveAgent "display: none" and submitting a case if there are techs available in the queue.