function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pintoo rajputpintoo rajput 

How to re render a page block section contains picklist, without effecting the page block section ??

I have a page block section contain picklist and input filed i filled all the field and picklist also .after that i clicked "add more" button it re render same page block without values BUT ABOVE SECTION SHOULD BE FILLED AS IT IS PICKLIST ALSO plz solve it
Deepak Kumar ShyoranDeepak Kumar Shyoran
For that First you need to set the value (which you recently filled ) to the fields bind with your Input and Picklist field from the controller using action function and then reRender the page block section. It will show the filed pre-filled with values which you recently filled.

Please mark my answer as a solution to your question if it solves your problem.
pintoo rajputpintoo rajput
Dear I follow same process but it is not working can u plz check it i have attached my code below.
Cloud_forceCloud_force
you will need t use action function to reRender the page section on change of picklist values. In action function, use a dummy method. Dummy method need not conatin anything simply return null,

ex:

<apex:pageblockSectionItem >
         <apex:selectList value="{!selectedCountryName}" multiselect="false" size="1" onchange="actionfuntorefresh();">
           <apex:selectOptions value="{!CountryNames}"/>
         </apex:selectList>
         </apex:pageblockSectionItem>
          <apex:pageblockSectionItem >
            Pin Code : <apex:outputText value="{!PinCodeOfCountry}" id="outputval"/>
          </apex:pageblockSectionItem>
         </apex:pageBlockSection>             
      <apex:actionFunction name="actionfuntorefresh" action="{!dummymethod}" rerender="outputval" status="myStatusforoutput"/>

Public PageReference dummymethod(){
  return null;
}

Thanks,
http://www.forcexplore.com/2014/07/wrapper-class-in-salesforce.html