function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Divaker SinghDivaker Singh 

Flow is not working after Summer 2014

I have faced again and again same problem.When i update new version of the Flow is working but it is temporary solution.Please give any solution to fix this problem.

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Step_1_Applicant_Standard_Intake_Order_Start/30180000000CgcO exception by user/organization: 00D80000000d4q4/{4}

; nested exception is:
    common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Flow__Interview__BGC_Order__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

caused by element : FlowRecordLookup.Lookup_Existing_Order

caused by: ; nested exception is:
    common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Flow__Interview__BGC_Order__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

Salesforce Error ID: 358318327-5925 (579180584)

any help will be appreciable.

Thanks!
logontokartiklogontokartik
Does anyone have a resolution yet for these errors? Its impacting us as well?
Greg Harris 10Greg Harris 10
I am having the same error, but only when trying to run the flow from a visual force page in a custom site url.  Any thoughts?