function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suman MSuman M 

Refreshing a Full Copy Sandbox without copying Production Data

Hi,

I need help in getting options about refreshing a full copy sandbox from Production without getting data(Records) from Production.

Ours is a banking project, Production data is very secured, So we are not even allowed to get the Production live data into Full Copy sandbox during refresh.

We are looking for options to Copy only Configurations from Production into full copy sandbox.

Could someone please help me on this. Thank You. 
Hargobind_SinghHargobind_Singh
I dont think there is any option to do that, but have you tried using "Partial Copy" or "Developer Pro" sandbox instead of Full-Copy Sandbox ? You can specify your own subset of data to be copied in Partial-copy sandbox. 
Suman MSuman M
Hi.. Thanks for the reply, To get this done in Full Copy sandbox, is there anyway we can do this by using eclipse.
Hargobind_SinghHargobind_Singh
You can deploy your code and config using eclipse from Production to sandbox. You can also try to use deployment set for that. But note that the metadata objects deployed might be limited and not everything might be deployed. Things that you can't deploy, would need to be replicated manually.