function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SS KarthickSS Karthick 

Flow of sales cloud object

Hi everybody,
        I want to know about flow(which means where its start and where its ends) of sales objects I mentioned below
Campaign,Lead,Account,Contact,Opportunity,Product,Quotes,orders,Contract,cases and solution..

Thanks in advance
Kathick
Best Answer chosen by SS Karthick
RishavRishav
HI karthick,
                    For you i did some document analysis and found something. 
   First thing is that for every object flow is not fixesd sometimes it can create before and sometime it can create after . But there are some objects for which 
     flow is defined.
well flow for campaign, lead,account,contact,opportunity, is like follows:
Campaign->Lead->Account->contact->opportunity

For contract,quote,order and product is like as follows:
 contract->Quote->order ->product->pricebookEntries
product is the object in which you can feed information any time. but you will use it during makeing a sales order.
pricebook Entries is the object that contains information about your transaction it has newly introduced in the salesforce .Before this there was "pricebook"
 object now pricebookEntries contains the info about the "Product" and the "pricebook".
i hope you will understand now.

Thanks
Rishav

All Answers

Michael VerhovskiMichael Verhovski
Most likely you are looking for entity relationship diagrams (https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/data_model.htm) for standard Salesforce object 
SS KarthickSS Karthick
Hy Michael Verhovski,
         Am asking process of sales objects like  campaign to lead and atc
I have to know where its starts and where its ends with sample real world example
RishavRishav
HI karthick,
                    For you i did some document analysis and found something. 
   First thing is that for every object flow is not fixesd sometimes it can create before and sometime it can create after . But there are some objects for which 
     flow is defined.
well flow for campaign, lead,account,contact,opportunity, is like follows:
Campaign->Lead->Account->contact->opportunity

For contract,quote,order and product is like as follows:
 contract->Quote->order ->product->pricebookEntries
product is the object in which you can feed information any time. but you will use it during makeing a sales order.
pricebook Entries is the object that contains information about your transaction it has newly introduced in the salesforce .Before this there was "pricebook"
 object now pricebookEntries contains the info about the "Product" and the "pricebook".
i hope you will understand now.

Thanks
Rishav

This was selected as the best answer
SS KarthickSS Karthick
Thanks Rishav,
       can you give me process of all objects(Campaign,Lead,Account,Contact,Opportunity,Product,Quotes,orders,Contract,cases and solution) for the scenario (purchasing laptop from shop)

Thanks in advance
Karthick
RishavRishav
First, if you got it mark it as a solution so that other can get help from this post.

Hahahahahah ,Karthick don't you think you are so greedy . 
dear  i can describe your scenario but typing takes more time and i am at work so now you can understand.
well you send me mail i will give you my contact number and in evening after office call me i will describe you . 
SS KarthickSS Karthick
thanks Rishav.
can you send me your mail id and contact info to my id
 My mail id : pskarthick.sonacse23@gmail.com
Michael VerhovskiMichael Verhovski
Karthick, the sales objects process is described at https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_erd_majors.htm
PRASHANT BHARTIPRASHANT BHARTI
Hi Karthick,

I hope Rishav had explained you and now you are also having knowledge about this.  So could you please hlp me out in this.