function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pandu yadavpandu yadav 

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: in salesforce,this error while i am inserting record ,this inserting code is working in enterprise edition,but this is not working in developer edition

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: in salesforce,this error while i am inserting record ,this is inserting code is working in enterprise edition,this code i have moved to Developer edition,but this is not working in developer edition
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
Developer edition has a small amount of storage - only 5Mb, which equates to 2,500 records.  If you exceed this, you won't be able to save any new records.  The code will work in enterprise edition as that has a large amount of storage, minimum 1Gb, which equates to 500,000 records.
praveen murugesanpraveen murugesan
Hi Pandu,

Its becasue you have used more space. Ie., you have stroed more records in object more than allocated space.

To check that you need to goto setup->admin.setup->data management->storageusage. Here you can find which obj. is having large records just delete unwanted record through developer console.

Then proceed with process it will work.

Mark this as best answer if its helps.

Thanks.

Praveen Murugesan

om guptaom gupta
hi
for what purpose you are using to insert . 
Kumar Saurav 10Kumar Saurav 10
Hi,
The developer account is having minimum space and strict governor limits. You will run this fine on other paid editions. In case if you are facing the same problem, then you are either running out of storage space. For low space I would like to recommend you the Cloud Drop App.

For Details you may visit:
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003IzEDEA0
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
@Kumar Suarav 10 - looking at your other posts you are promoting this app exchange offering quite a lot. You should post your relationship to this app (author, work for the same company, no affiliation etc) when doing this.