function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David RooneyDavid Rooney 

Wordpress member access to Knowledge Base content

Hello,

I need a developer who can intagrate my client's Saleforce Knowledge Base with a Wordpress site I am building, with access to Knowledge Base content dependant on the member role the user has on the Wordpress site.

From what I understand Knowledge Base can be deployed under a URL via a sub-domain, and I would presume the interface customised to match the parent site. However I'm not sure how you would then filter the articles/content to be displayed depending on the member role from the parent Wordpress site. Anyway, I may have this all wrong so hopefully someone can inform me and provide the required service.

If you can get in touch I can provide more details to at least get an initial ballprk costing at this stage.

Thanks.
AppShark PraveenAppShark Praveen
Hi David,

I am interested and would like to discuss with you in berif on the requirement. So please provide your contact deatils where I can discuss.

You can reach me at praveen at appshark dot com. Thank you.

Regards,
Praveen.
Hareesh KHareesh K
Hi David,

I'm interested on your job. Can we discuss about the task today? please let me know your availabilty? 

Regards,
Hareesh
hareesh.salesforce@gmail.com

David RooneyDavid Rooney
Yes we can. The requirements are relatively straightforward I believe, which I'll outline below: 1) A website will be built with Wordpress. The website will have membership levels, with the different level determining what content on the site a user can see. 2) One area of this site will be content generated from the client's Knowledge Base (KB) service. This will be integrated into the site via a sub-domain (I believe this is the correct way to integrate KB into a website, please correct me if I am wrong). 3) The work I need done is some sort of code that will communicate the user's membership level to KB, to determine which content/articles a user can see. Is that clear? If not let me know what is not and I can clarify. If so, can this be done? Can you do it? What is involved and what time/cost for you to complete this work? Thanks, David
Hareesh KHareesh K
Hi David,

Thanks for your quick reply. Can you share your contact email/ Skype id? my email id : hareesh.salesforce@gmail.com

Regards,
Hareesh
David RooneyDavid Rooney
My email is dave69@gmail.com I need to submit a proposal to my client within around 24 hours, so clarification on whether you can do the work and the time/cost involved would be required asap please. Thanks.
TitoTito
Hi David,

Were you able to get this?I came across a similar ask but unlike your case, it just public articles

Thanks