function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
babacandoitbabacandoit 

Bootsrap or Foundation-Zurb

Hi,

I'm new to salesforce, started coding 2 week back, I am confused whether to go for 'Bootstrap' or Zurb ?? why ?
Best Answer chosen by babacandoit
logontokartiklogontokartik
I have not used Foundation a lot so I really cannot comment about how good it is, but coming to bootstrap, yes its definitely a popular framework and easy to learn. You can also find tons on examples on how BootStrap is basically integrated with Visualforce. Also, frameworks like Angular use bootstrap. 

My suggestion would be to start with bootstrap for sure and maybe after you are fairly comfortable with Visualforce, BootStrap maybe learn something new.

All Answers

logontokartiklogontokartik
I have not used Foundation a lot so I really cannot comment about how good it is, but coming to bootstrap, yes its definitely a popular framework and easy to learn. You can also find tons on examples on how BootStrap is basically integrated with Visualforce. Also, frameworks like Angular use bootstrap. 

My suggestion would be to start with bootstrap for sure and maybe after you are fairly comfortable with Visualforce, BootStrap maybe learn something new.
This was selected as the best answer
babacandoitbabacandoit
Thanks  Kartik :)
Its now time to kick-start with Bootstrap+Visualforce.