function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Raj CRaj C 

Salesforce Apex developer guide print edition

Any one know where I can get a print copy of the latest Salesforce apex devekoper guide. 
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
If you go to this link https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_intro_chapter.htm there is a PDF download option on the top left. Hope this is what you are looking for.
Raj CRaj C
Thanks but I am looking for a hard copy.

I see them handed out at local Salesforce group meetups but never got a chance to pick up one. I am preparing for certification and I really prefer using a hard copy than reading from a PDF.

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
If you are planning to attend Dreamforce 2014 conference, you can pick up the print edition from there. Else, for now, your best bet would be to get the soft copy printed and bound.
Raj CRaj C
Thanks Gaurav - Is the print edition free for all or just a few who sign up for particular developer session. Greatly appreciate your help.

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal
There's usually a large library-like setup near the Dev Zone at Dreamforce where you can pick up books from Salesforce press. You need to be registered for Dreamforce and present at the venue though.