function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkata Sumedha singanamalaVenkata Sumedha singanamala 

Unable to save the Visualforce page

Hi,

I have a piece of code written in visual force page after saving the page tried to view the changes at the browser site using the preview button whenever I tried to click it it is showing the below exception.Please help me to resolve the probelm and to come out of it.

User-added image
Regards,
Seshagiri
Best Answer chosen by Venkata Sumedha singanamala
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Hi Seshagiri

You have forgotten to include the controller with the  <apex:page > so the variable {!Na} is not being able to resolved  this causing this issue.

All Answers

Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Hi Seshagiri

You have forgotten to include the controller with the  <apex:page > so the variable {!Na} is not being able to resolved  this causing this issue.

This was selected as the best answer
gautam_singhgautam_singh
Hi venketa,

In the Screen Shot, As I see you have one problem in the code which you need to resolve which is the binding which you have done for input text which is 'Na' & the Command button 'm1'. These 2, the code cannot identify as tere is no custom controller which have defined the the method or the variable.

First of all resolve the error and then if you internet is working fine then Save it using Ctrl + S in developer console. Once saved it will not give you this error.

Hope this fulfills your requirement.

Important :

Click on the Star Icon aside if this post provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for others benefits.

Thank You
thank you guys its working now..:)
Thank you guys its working now..:)
Grazitti TeamGrazitti Team
Hi Venkata Sumedha singanamala,

you have not saved you page after editing , as i can see the (* )Mark with the page name in the top left  side of the sceenshot. so firstly you need to save your code to get rid of this of this exception. 
And one more Thing that you have not Associted any custom or standard Controller with This Page.
Like <Apex: page StandardController= "Controller _name"> Or
if you have Custom Contyroller , then 
<Apex: page Controller= "Controller _name">.

Please mark this as best answer if you find it a solutrEion.
Thanks & Regards,
Grazitti Team