function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dea SimonDea Simon 

Looking for an as-needed developer to assist with client work.

I am currently consulting for small to mid-size businesses and need occassional assistance building triggers as Apex is not something I am familiar with.  I am looking to form a partnership of sorts - when I need this type of help I come to you directly rather than trying to figure it out myself as learning code is not something I am particularly interested in.

If you are willing to be an jj"on-call" developer for me and my clients please message me back with your rates and keep in mind that I work for very small clients, sometimes only one user.  Thank you!

Dea Simon
WorkaholicWorkaholic
Hi Dea

Hi

I am a salesforce developer with 5 years experience in salesforce and 401 certified .I am specialized in writing
1) bulkified triggers with test cases using maps and sets
2) apex controllers standard and custom with test cases
3) batch apex for bulk sms and webservice callouts
4) visualforce pages with java script
5) integrations and communities

Looking forward to work with you.Please mail me to gmail: salesforcelancer123@gmail.com

Thank you
Hareesh KHareesh K
Hello Dea Simon,

We are interested on your job. This is Hareesh Salesforce developer from OptiSol. I have 4 years of experience in apex salesforce development. kindly send me your details to hareesh.salesforce@gmail.com . 

Regards,
Hareesh.K
samrsamr
Simon,

We are already working with couple of US Partners as a extended Go to development team for all their presales , development & support model for small clients. Please drop an email to learn our expertise / process / rates.

samr@expsoltech.com

Virendra ChouhanVirendra Chouhan
Hi Dea,

I am interested in this opportunity. I haven't much experience just 1+ year but i have a good hand on apex and visualforce.
always there for support you check it on my profile.
Thanks

Regards
Virendra
version7.7@hotmail.com
SVS SolutionsSVS Solutions
I'm a certified advanced salesforce developer with years of experience a consulting in the New York metro area. I have a full time job but I am looking for freelance gigs for nights and weekends.

Email me at contact@svs.solutions if you're interested.
JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
I am a certified developer with over 5 years experience. I currently have Friday's open for development and consulting.  You can contact me at jeff@stevensconsultingllc.com.  Thanks
Karthik@TMCKarthik@TMC
Hi Dea

I am a certified advanced developer with 3+ years of experience on the platform. Look forward to working with you

Best Regards
Karthik
karthik1367@gmail.com
Amdrodd TechnologiesAmdrodd Technologies
Hi Dea,

We are a new start up company with 5 experienced salesforce developers from different large and medium organizations. Our previous experience in working with small, medium or large clients in various domains will surely help you to assist with any of your client needs. We too are looking for setting up new partnerships with US companies to grow ourself at the same time provide optimal and quality solution on time.

Kindly send an email to developer@amdrodd.com to further discuss and take it forward if this opportunity is still open.

Thank You,
Amdrodd Technologies