function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Landscape ManagerLandscape Manager 

Web to Lead Submit Oracle Error

I have not been able to submit a web-to-lead into the system due to a database problem.  Please see the email we have been receiving below.  Are there any ideas as to what is causing this.  The default lead creator has system admin access and all record types on the lead have been assigned to that user.

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Lead Capture Page: http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/fellowship-application-two
RadnipRadnip
Usually when you get oracle errors it s permissions issue. Your web-to-lead has a 'Creator' setting. Login as that user and try and create the lead through the UI using exactly the same details in your web-to-lead (making sure you check that the UI isn't defaulting values etc). If it fails it will give you a more useful error. But looks like your firing off the creation of a task maybe some trigger code on the lead?
Kapil DuaKapil Dua
Hi 
did you get any more information ?
I am geeting similar error for web to lead : 

common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

If you have any success , please share the informaiton.
Shane at HubShane at Hub
Is there a way to turn of the need to complete Task details when converting a Lead? Would this help?
RadnipRadnip
An issue from 4 years ago... think a lot may have changed. @Jackie are you getting that oracle error as well?
Jackie StuartJackie Stuart
Yeah, sorry, I was desperate so I was seeking out all avenues. Good thing is I found that it was due to an Apex Class and Flow that I set up to Convert all new Leads to an Account and Contact automatically. As soon as I deactivated the Process Builder flow, it worked. I hope this piece of info helps anyone reading this in the future. My new problem is figuring out how to achieve both Lead capture and Lead conversion ...
Kevin KraverKevin Kraver
Hi, I am getting similar Oracle error when using web-to-lead form and an apex trigger for lead convert. Here are couple test cases: 
1) in Production org - using web-to-lead with autoconvert trigger  (error)
2) in Producteion org - manually create lead that triggers autoconvert trigger - PASS
3) in Partial Sandbox - using web-to-lead with autoconvert trigger  PASS

I am the user listed for web-to-lead forms so there should be no difference in permissions as was suggested above. I have a case open with Salesforce, but my tech did not seem to be familiar with this issue at all. Anyone solve this issue yet?

Thanks!