function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katie DeLuna 7Katie DeLuna 7 

trigger error

I received this error when trying to save my trigger in the developer console

An unexpected error has occurred. 207196298-81555 (749494588) for deploymentId=1drn0000000DwsMAAS If this persists, please contact customer support.

Does anyone know what this error means? SF support would not help me with this and I'm not sure what the error means.
Best Answer chosen by Katie DeLuna 7
Grazitti TeamGrazitti Team
Hi,

Mark this answer as best to close this thread :)

Regards,
Grazitti Team
Web: www.grazitti.com
Email: sfdc@grazitti.com

All Answers

Pavan DavePavan Dave
This is strange. If this only occurs while saving it in Developer Console? Did you try saving from other places as well (like Online editor or eclipse)?

You can raise a case with Salesforce.com with the error id and you may get the detailed description regarding the error message.

ive never used those other places (i'm not a true developer. just learning!)

when i raised with sf.com, they said they wouldn't hep  me because i don't have premier support...
Hi Katie,

Copy the Deployment ID in your clipboard, and head to:

https://[INS].salesforce.com/[PUT-DEPLOYMENT-ID]

Click on the Delete button to delete the deployment record, and everything should be back to normal.

Please Mark this as Answer if it helps you
--
Regards,
Grazitti Team
Thank you!

However, I'm still getting the same message

An unexpected error has occurred. 1569499802-114844 (528326319) for deploymentId=1drn0000000DxBdAAK If this persists, please contact customer support.
i put my instance, then the url you suggested, then the deployment id of 1drn0000000DxBdAAK
After pressing delete on the link above, Close the file you were trying to edit in the dev console, then close the dev console. Edit your Trigger. Press save in the Edit screen. Re-open your dev console and try to save it again.
well that is quirky, but i didn't get an error when saving! now if i can get the trigger to work with the Jira webserver! :)

thanks!!!!!!!
Hi,

Mark this answer as best to close this thread :)

Regards,
Grazitti Team
This was selected as the best answer