function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kumaresan M 2Kumaresan M 2 

Actions are not calling in a Visual Force Page, When i try to call from a user with permission set access..?

Hi Folks,

I am having an issue in one of the VF page that i created. I mentioned the issue below,

This problem exists in that particular VF page alone, not on other VF pages. I am having 2 tabs in that page. Each tab is linked with each VF page. The first page actions are properly calling. But when i click secnd tab, the second VF page is loading properly. But i wont even able to go first tab by clicking first tab from second VF page. No action is calling here.. All objects, fields, Pages, Classes permissions are given to related permission set. No use.. When i try to access via System Admin, All actions are calling perfectly.. No Errors in Debug log as well..,

When i try to click or call something in that VF page, My Controller VAriables are refreshing. No method calling... 

Please help me resolve this.. Very Strange..

Thanks,
Kumaresan M
I raised the same issue in Visula force development related topic here.. https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AjS1IAK
I have given all access in permission set like objects, fields, Pages, Classes.. 
If suppose any page redirection which is in page level (no actions involved with <a href=""/>) Its working fine in that second page. If any actions with controller, its not working (Only on that page), not on another page..
I asked everyone in my team here. Please help me out if you have any other concerns here..