function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Uday KUday K 

Not able to see line-by-line code coverage in Developer Console

Hi Folks,

Can someone help me,

Am not able to see the line-by-line code coverage in Developer Console, though am able to see the percentage covered.

Is it a known issue or am doing something wrong.

Please suggest.

Many Thanks,
Uday
Raja ReddyRaja Reddy
You are checking the code coverage for TEST class. So Try to open the apex class and check it again. if still getting the same, attach the screenshot.

If my answers solves your problem, please mark it as Best Answer, so that other can take benefit of this post.
Steve RobbinsSteve Robbins
Your percentage coverage is in your lower right window.  To see line coverage, click the 'Tests'  tab in bottom left window and expand the tree structure
Avijit Chakraborty 11Avijit Chakraborty 11
 See if it helps
Uday KUday K
Thank you all for responding to my request.

Below is the screen shot. I can see the percentage covered at right bottom, but when i click over the class from the right bottom, the class is opened. Its not showing the Line by Line code coverage, also if i click on coverage drop down its showing None as highlighted on the top left.

I have been facing this issue quite a long time. I tried all the ways to over come this issue. 

Please put your comments. 

Awaiting for solution

User-added image

Thanks Again,
Uday
Avijit Chakraborty 11Avijit Chakraborty 11
Clear all your test executation history which release you are currently working it was a bug but fixed in earlier relese Thanks Avijit
sharath Tsharath T
Hi all,

I'm also facing the same problem as Udhay mentioned in the above screenshot. Please suggest me a solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sharath