function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepak ChouhanDeepak Chouhan 

visualforce web page

Hi,

I am createing bootstrap web page into VF page. i have add some animation and boostrap property. but it is not work proper way.
i have add related css and js file into static resorce. 
pls anybody can help me.....

Regard's

Deepak
SarfarajSarfaraj
Hi Deepak

Can you please elaborate your requirement and what is the problem you are facing?
Hi Akram,

Thank you reply

problem---

1- i have using (navbar-fixed-top) bootstrap css class , this property after scrolling color not change....
2- above property is not working into small device and navigation icon and link not visible
3-  i using some animated property like ("fa fa-angle-double-up animated" with wow shake not visible & working proper
Sumitkumar_ShingaviSumitkumar_Shingavi
Did you added JQuery as well as it is prerequisite for Bootstrap? Bootstrap is developed on the top of Jquery . I have got below working! See the code below which might help you!

CSS:
<!-- Bootstrap Styles-->
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.bootstrap, 'css/bootstrap.min.css')}"/>

Javascript:
<!-- jQuery (necessary for Bootstrap's JavaScript plugins) -->
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<!-- Include all compiled plugins (below), or include individual files as needed -->
<script src="{!URLFOR($Resource.bootstrap, 'js/bootstrap.min.js')}"></script>

Happy coding!

PS: if this answers your question then hit Like and mark it as solution!
Hi Sumit,

Thank you for replay.

i have already upload css and js file.but some property not working.
Deepak, Can you look at your browser console in chrome and look at JS section to see which property it is not able to compile? I can help you if you provide me more details.
Did you got to fix this? If yes, mark post as solution so it helps other users.