function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David GunnDavid Gunn 

Developer Console (Sandbox): Highlighted lines don't match testable code

I have a 263-line class and associated test class and I'm m trying to test to make sure I get good coverage.  I'm in the Developer Console in the Sandbox.  I run a test on the class.  After it's finished I double-click on the class in the Overall Code Coverage panel; it brings up my class with highlighted lines showing what lines were hit and which ones were missed.  It looks fine until line 121, when the highlighting gets messed up: some comment lines as well as some lines with just a bracket are highlighted with red, while some code is not highlighted at all.  The last line with any highlighting (red) is line 149.  There's a *lot* of code below that tline with no highlighting on it.  Obviously something is messed up here...is this a bug in Developer Console on the Sandbox?  I don't see the same problem on Production.

Here's the code between lines 102 and 130 that illustrate the problem:

Bad highlighting sample

Thanks in advance!
Ravikant Saini 1Ravikant Saini 1
David,
Somitimes it happen in developer console, I thing you can fix it by edit class in developer console and save it in develper console. Now run the test class and test the coverage.
I think it will help you