function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC TechSFDC Tech 

Issue with deployment

Hi,

I am actually trying to deploy few custom fields from sandbox to production using an existing deployment connection.
But when I deploy i am getting the following error message.
"Your organization's code coverage is 0%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage."

What is the reason for this?
should we rewrite/update the test class for the existing triggers?
Tushar sharmaTushar sharma
run all your test classes and check that all trigger minimum 1% code coverage. also check that you only make change set for the only custom field.
shiv@SFDCshiv@SFDC
Please refer this post.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AmTKIA0
Dev-FoxDev-Fox
>> One way, check trigger related test record is getting created in test run, if so trigger code coverage is not going to block your deployment, if not then you need to reverify your test code and related validations(matching with prod) again in sandbox.
>> Other way, go to developer console in production, open the trigger which is blocking in deployment(if already exist in prod) and check which test class covering and include that test class in your deployment validation.
If above both didn't work, turn off validation rules for that trigger related object and deploy and turn validation rules on again.
(Simple but not suggestible)