function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC n12SFDC n12 

Visualforce reports help

Hi,

I am new to visualforce reports, I have the following requirement of developing a visualforce report for which i need help

Report - Total Exceptions ($50000 Threshold per Region)

This report displays the sum of the Total $ value for the exceptions of type ‘Exception Adjustment’ and ‘Business Relationship Adjustment’ where the ADR month (MM/YYYY) matches the specified ADR month (MM/YYYY)

The report is grouped by RBC. (RBC is derived from the RBC of the RVP approver associated with the exception). The data is sorted by RBC (alphabetical ascending)

The report includes the following columns of data (column name indicated in bold):
Region – RBC + ‘ / ‘ + Last Name of RVP for the RBC

Total Exceptions – Total $ value for all exceptions for the requested ADR month (MM/YYYY)
There is a final summary row with ‘Total RVP Approvals’ and the sum of all the $ values listed for the regions

.  Total Exceptions ($50,000 threshold per Region):

Region                            Total Exceptions

Central / Kolski                      $196K

Northeast / Walters                 $71K

Pacific West Coast / Wrate       $7K

Southeast / Timmerman           $176K

West / Kimmel                        $93K

Total  RVP Approvals               $543K

Help me how to do it please

Thanks in Advance

Jason Curtis NBSFDGJason Curtis NBSFDG

Hi, are you just trying to create this report with standard Salesforce reporting? Without getting in to a lot of details about your specific example, you should review the below resources. Reporting, especially grouping & summarizing is pretty straightforward, but without detailing out your data model it is hard to answer your quetion.

Resources:
Salesforce Analytics Workbook (big help) (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/workbook_analytics/workbook_analytics.pdf)
YouTube: Getting Started with Reporting (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CMX96wMrWs)

Best,

Jason